For more information please contact and put Cosplay in the subject line.
Prejudge and Register Contestants
ADULTS: 10:00 am -12:00 pm
KIDS: 10:00 am - 10:30 am
Kids Cosplay Contest
10:45 am - 11:30 am
Kids Cosplay Awards Ceremony
11:30 am - 11:45 am
Adult Cosplay Check-in
1:00 pm - 1:40 pm
1:40 pm - 2:40 pm
Cosplay Awards Ceremony
2:40 pm - 2:55 pm
1. JayZoMon's Pop Culture Expo is a family friendly event. Please be conscious of your surroundings.
2. Cover your body parts. Paint is not a costume. If your costume is too revealing or inappropriate you will be ask to cover up or change. Please remember this is a family friendly event.
3. Hate symbols will not be tolerated at JayZoMon's Pop Culture Expo. DO NOT use them!!!
4. Roller blades and Roller skates are not permitted inside the Valley Hi Toyota Pavilion.
5. Weapons must be fake! No real weapons will be permitted inside the Valley Hi Toyota Pavilion.
6. Weapons shall not be used to scare other people (no pointing a guns at a people, although it is permitted for photo opportunists, if everyone is in agreeance), if this is reported, you will be asked to leave the premises.
7. Use of profanity will not permitted in the performance and will result in disqualification.
8. Please be aware that the expo will not supply an assistant for cosplayers. If your costume is big and you need assistance, it will be your responsibility to find said help.
9. Cosplayers may have assistance constructing your costume, but, please inform the judges of who helped you and what they aided you with. If this is not mentioned and the judges find out you will be may be disqualified from the competition. (This does not hold for the kids contest)
10. Each person may only have one of their costumes in the competition, unless it is a group entry (helping a friend with a minor section of costume, is okay as well), but a person who constructs two costumes and enters them separately in the contest is prohibited—no stacking the deck.
11. Belittling and Harassing will NOT be tolerated during the event. If this is seen at any time you will be disqualified from the contest. For example telling someone they are, "too big to portray a certain character," is WRONG. Cosplay is meant to be fun regardless of age, sex, race, height, weight—don't be a jerk!
Prejudging - This is where you tell the judges about your costume.
Performance - This is where you impersonate your character.
Creativity - This is the use of materials and the creativeness used to make the costume.
Craftsmanship - This is your ability to construct the costume.
HOW COSPLAY IS JUDGED